$3 HK mags from TAPCO!?!?!?

ohen cepel

I saw their ad recently for $3 HK marked alloy mags.

Has anyone seen/ordered any? How are they?

Where did they all come from and why so cheap?

Is this just too good to be true?

I'm a little bummed since I have paid A LOT more in the past for HK mags.

Thanks,

halfcocked

I haven't purchased any directly from Tapco, but I've read good things about them on the other boards. Before Tapco advertised there's another dealer began selling them for $3 on the other boards and I bought a bunch of them, which I assume is from the same source/importer. The mags I have and the Tapco ones I've read about are of varying quality. Of the 100 I got, only one was unservicable because of a severe dent. Most have a minor dent or two that is barely visible, some are like new, some have some rust on the followers, some have normal wear from being inserted in rifles. For $3 it's well worth the price. As I mentioned many have minor dents but they don't accect function. I got one from Interordnance awhile back that the whole side was caved in better than 1/8", while hard to load, it functioned without a hitch. I think they are being imported since it appears Germany is switching over to the G36 and the G3s are being surplused, hence all the part kits, etc.

Intel6

I ordered 10 of them and was REAL happy when I got them. A few had very minor dents but they were all in excellent chape. I took them out and they all worked fine in my HK 91.