3 Glocks or more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nickster

Just wanted to know, who owns 3 or more glocks out there. I have 4 m19,m30,m32,m20, all great guns! Nickster.

Rob Pincus

23, 30, 34, 35, 20 and 20C

I've previously owned:

27, 19, 17L and 24C

I'll be getting a 36 as soon as they send me one.

Rob Pincus

I must admit to limited experience with the 20C with the ported barrel. I probably shot about 200 rounds through it before I put the 6" Hunting Barrel in it.

The muzzle rise was definitley reduced, but there was visible "spray" from the top of the slide. I wouldn't use or recommend the ported barrel for hunting, CCW or LE duty. It'd be great for competition though.

------------------
-Essayons

Rob Pincus

If it makes you respect me more WW, I have 7 1911 slides and 5 frames (counting my latest purchase from T. Schlosser .... ;))

3 complete guns and two frames that are multi-purpose, one set up for .45 sized slides, one for 9mm/10mm (different ejector hieghts).

5 different calibres.

------------------
-Essayons

Daniel Watters

Well Walt, I have 6 S&W revolvers if it makes you feel better...big and heavy blued steel N-Frame beauties (except for the 686 which flunks several of those criteria).

Unlike Rob, I only have 2 Government Models...snif, snif.

Best wishes,

Daniel

Cat

I have owned 8 Glocks.
1 M-21
3 M-22 (one with night sights)
2 M-17
1 M-24P
1 M-27
Don't own any right now, but will have either an M-34 or M-35 soon.
Other handguns too numerous to catalog here.
Cat

jimmy

I probably couldn't face my wife tonight if I knew exactly how many Glocks I've brought home. Not that it's possible to own too many guns, Glocks or otherwise.

Michael Carlin

Walt Welch,

I also own three M1911 style pistols in .45 acp. But I like my Glocks just as well. Both have their strong points. Both have drawbacks. I was slow to appreciate the Glock, but a fifty rounds through Chris Edwards 20 made a convert of me!

------------------
Ni ellegimit carborundum esse!

Yours In Marksmanship
http://www.1bigred.com/distinguished

michael

Status
Not open for further replies.