.22LR Conversion Kit ....

Tackleberry

Hi folks, I'm considering a purchase of a converter for my G22. Thought it would be a good addition as a training aid. I know I saw some sites before but can not locate now.

Will be needing extra mags as well.
Thanks, ...Tack

OkieGentleman

.22 Conversion

Do a search For Ciener. They now have a Glock conversion kit that fits the G22. I have one and really enjoy it, make sure you buy extra mags.

VonFatman

I have an Advantage Arms unit for my G22...works great and the folks who run the place are first class.
It's advantage over the Ciener unit, it locks open after the last round is fired.
I have a Ciener on my Beretta 92FS and it works great too.
Use hi-velocity ammo in either unit. Both work great, compare before you buy.
Here's A.Arms link:

http://www.advantagearms.com/

dawg23

Sorry to be so late in seeing your post. The Okie Gent who told you to check Ciener has obviously never owned an Advantage Arms Conversion kit (AACK).

Go to Glock Talk and run a search on "Ciener" or on "AACK." You will find VERY few people who don't consider the Ciener to be a POS. You will find a multitude of people who will attest to the reliability of the AACK and will give a multitude of reasons why the AACK is better.

The AACK costs more - and they are selling faster than the factory can make them. Guess why.

If you have already made the mistake of buying the Ciener, I hope it does well. Because if it doesn't, you are SOL with Ciener's "customer service" (it is non existent).

Good Luck,
Dawg23