.22 scope.

lil_bro

I am looking for a scope to put on my .22 and would like to find a 3-9x40 that has illuminated reticles.

Does anyone know where I can find a scope like this that does not cost alot?(less then $50.00)

Thanks.
Michael.

mikejonestkd

I think you are going to have a tough time finding one for that cost, most of the ones I have seen from various brands are in the $150 up to $300 range.

Bushnell makes the firefly that is a nice scope for a .22 but it is out of your range.

arkie2

Here's a BSA at Cabella's but magnification is less than you want, cost is more and finally and certainly not least it's a BSA. You will get what you pay for and that's not much. Personally I think you should drop the illuminated reticle requirement and you could get a fairly decent Simmons at your price point. They have a 3-9x50 there for $80 but I don't know if you could even get it on a .22.

1.5-4.5 Matte Illuminated 32 4" 11.2 12 78-23 $69.99

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/t...parentType=index&indexId=cat601562&hasJS=true

JR47

Simmons makes a 3-9X32 with A/O in it's .22 Mag line. I see them going for under $100. I bought one, and it's a good scope. Not as bright as a Leupold, but it works fine on my 10/22. Adjustments are reliable, and repeatable, the A/O is close to perfect, and I paid $70.00 for it. One of the new Master Series scopes.:)

lil_bro

Thanks all.

I found a few of the Barska scopes from sportsmansguide for $44.97 I might look at buying but I will probably just save my money and buy a good quality one to begin with.

Thanks again.
Michael.

tomh1426

I just got a Simmons .22 mag scope and Its great.
I got the 4x32 set at 50 yards with rings and lense covers for $30. on E-bay.