22 rimfire volcanic pistol?

hickstick_10

I was wondering how you fellas would feel about a 22 rimfire volcanic pistol? Seems to me henry repeating arms could modify there current rimfire action to easily make a 8-10 shot (depending on the round) volcanic pistol. Would you guys buy one? Seems like it would make a mighty interesting and fun plinker

T. O'Heir

Volcanic's were pre-Winchester firearms. Think in terms of an unfinished design. So were original Henry's.
There, their, they're. Two words and a contraction. All of which mean different thing.

Molasses

Subject was kind of discussed on a tangent here:
http://thefiringline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=405783

About Henry Repeating Arms deciding to make a Volcanic-esque looking critter; mechanically it wouldn't be all that hard to do if they just started with the Golden Boy .22 action, changed the tangs to a pistol grip contour and then fitted it out appropriately. But the big issue is whether they'd figure such would sell well enough to make it a paying proposition on the several levels involved.

Hawg

I just don't see where there'd be much interest in a lever action pistol. It would be slow and cumbersome to operate.