20 ga. pump at Bass Pro

markj

On black friday they have a H&R youth model for 149,00 is this a good shooter. I also see the rem 870 youth for a hundred more.

JTgunner

H & R vs Rem 870

You can get the H & R at Big 5 sporting for that price anytime. If you can get the Rem 870 for another $100 bucks, get it. I just bought both my daughters the 870s. they're great and will last a life time.

MrWesson

You can get the H & R at Big 5 sporting for that price anytime. If you can get the Rem 870 for another $100 bucks, get it. I just bought both my daughters the 870s. they're great and will last a life time.

We arent all blessed with big 5's.

MrWesson

I have 1 walmart within 45miles that sells firearms and they don't haven't had them in store since about the 2 years I have been looking.

Do you have to order it through the catalog?

Dave R

Has anyone owned one of the H&R pumps? Any good? Does it shoot to point of aim? Errr, point of point?

JKump

I have a H&R pump turkey gun, I placed a tru glow turkey choke on mine and it patterned as tight or tighter than my buddy's Winchester with the same Tru Glow Turkey Choke. For the money they can't be beat. They are excellent field guns, you don't mind getting into the woods and weather with. As you can guess, I am happy with mine. :)
Here is a link to H&R:
http://www.hr1871.com/Firearms/Shotguns/pardnerPump.asp