2 free high cap magazines from Walther

Darkangel

For those of you who don't know.........Walther is providing 2 High Cap magazines to anyone who bought a P99 between 15 August 2004 until 31 December 2004. If you go to the Walther web site and click on High Cap magazine offer, it will provide you the forms to print and fill out. Then a copy of your sales slip and mail it in.
I just mailed mine off today. No one told me about this I went to the site to see if they had extra mags for sale.
DA
:D

TiP99

Thats what i did. I used the smith and wesson coupon, tahts what htey told me to do. The walther coupon was not yet available.

weldonjr2001

In the interest of removing the AWB era stigma from magazines with capacities greater than ten rounds, we ALL ought to get in the habit of calling them what they really are (and were); normal or full capacity magazines. As opposed to the 10-round "low cap" or neutered magazines.

Jason Demond

In the interest of removing the AWB era stigma from magazines with capacities greater than ten rounds, we ALL ought to get in the habit of calling them what they really are (and were); normal or full capacity magazines.

I have tried to do that for years, but not even the gun industry does it.
attachment.php

Attachments

• highcap.JPG
    highcap.JPG
    21.8 KB · Views: 416

Trigerpulr

In the mail

I sent off my coupon, anyone have any idea how long it usually takes for this sorta thing to go through?

Running to my mail box like a 5 year old everyday is going to get annoying after a while.

wdbms

Received my hi-cap P99 magazines quickly!

I bought my 9mm Walther P99 8-17-04 but didn't hear about the two mag giveaway until early November. I sent in the required info and receipt copy and within three weeks I found two brand new 15 round mags in my mail box. I expected a much longer wait from S&W. I had already purchased three of the earlier 16 round factory mags from Earl's for $40 each. I have all I need for now. I understand that the new factory mags are 15 rather than 16 rounds because some P99 owners complained that they couldn't seat the magazine in the pistol if there was a round in the chamber. The 40 S&W mags were reduced from 12 to 11 rounds for the same reason. I really like the P99. I am not a Glock fan because they don't fit my hand well. The Walther was a bit more expensive than a Glock but I feel it was worth the extra money. Not only are Glocks very reliable-their hicap mags a much less expensive than Sigs, HKs, or Walthers mags. I have a Glock 23 and can get all the 13 round mags I want for $19.95 each right here in Dallas. I plan to buy all the hi-caps I can in case the gun grabbers find another way to ban our magazines again!

extremefishin00

Just curious, but do I use the reciept showing I paid for the transfer, or the receipt from CDNN investments showing the Walther was purchased?

Chris

Trigerpulr

I got mags!

My free magazines arrived in the mail yesterday. Honestly I'd given up on them ever coming, but I'm not going to complain about free stuff.

extremefishin00

Does anyone know if the offer is still going on? The HiCap link no longer works, and I haven't had a chance to send in my coupon yet.

Chris