1100 20g with Cutts Compensator

SARuger

I love this old gun!

Shot some clays yesterday and I just get better and better with it and the Cutts mod choke seems to be just right for most all situations.

First round of upland trap yielded a 21 out of 25! That's not bad for me and I haven't touched a shotgun since April.

Sporting clays are like crack, so addictive!

fe27993d-3944-49e2-b058-35c043366380.jpg

SARuger

I love that gun! The best $175 I have ever spent. It makes me look like I can shoot.

I have a new 11-87 20g field model and I can't hit squat with that thing. I'm thinking about making it a deer gun with a sighted barrel for slugs and buckshot.

Its funny how some guns are just meant to point better than others. This is a "X" model 1100. I have two "X" model 870's as well. Love these guns and how they balance and with the 12g receiver the recoil is absorbed a little better.

SARuger

I have the Cutts box with all of the chokes and wrench as well. I scored when I bought this little gem!

IMG_20150414_222407_260.jpg

Skeets

Member in memoriam
SARuger,you are truly blessed! Those fine Remingtons would sell 20 min.on display at Indiana Gun Club.Break 'em all! :D

g.willikers

Nice find.
It's funny how most folks will walk right past a nice shotgun with an "old fashioned" gizmo hanging off the front of the barrel.
Enjoy.