10mm brass

RGPM1A

Good luck with that one! Not many people shoot a lot of 10 mm. If they do they pick up the spent brass because its expensive. I used to have a friends that worked at Colt testing Delta Elites. Thats where I got all of mine about 20 years ago. Still using it.

Sevens

To get a lot of 10mm brass that large, you'll pretty much either have to be REALLY lucky or simply buy it new from Starline or Winchester. (Whatever you do, don't spend that kind of money and end up with R-P.)

Once-fired 10mm is tough stuff because if you don't handload, it's a crappy caliber to own. When you do handload, it's a terrific caliber to own -- that's why we never give up our brass! :D

Chinny33

HA! once fired?

ok, i see where you are going with this, you want to save money on 10mm brass, who doesnt?

If you do end up finding once fired brass, how in the world would you EVER know that they were only fired one single time? What if they were reloaded 7-8 times and at the end of their life and you end up buying them? FAIL.

buy new so you know where they came from and where they are going.

DogoDon

You might try looking here. 10 mm is not listed on their main product page, but they say "if you don't see what you are looking for, contact us and we will find it for you." Good luck!

DD

testuser

I fired some pieces of pistol brass so many times that I've lost count.

That includes 10mm brass. I bought a few hundred once fired 10mm brass last year and have been firing full powered loads in it out my Glock 20. I guess I've loaded each case four or five times by now. Pistol brass has a very long life.

Unless you're over expanding your pistol brass, you'll lose it in the weeds long before ever wearing it out. Some of it is so cheap, that it almost makes no sense to purchase new, unless you're hunting dangerous game or making self defense loads. Like 9mm brass. Once fired is $4 per 100, new brass is almost three times more expensive.

Anyway, here's a company that sells once fired 10mm online. I haven't ordered from them, so you'll want to do the usual checks first.

http://seminolebrassandbullet.com/index.php?cPath=1_2

They sell it in lots of 1,000 for $91.80.

Last edited: