1 scope + 1 scope = 3 Scopes?

Hello fellow TFLers, my first post! On my bushmaster ar-15 a3akM4gery I have a forward mounted m44 handguard(rail on top and bottom with rubber cover). Mounted to the top rail is a panorama sight (japanese red dot co-witnessed to 50 yds.). Nothing strange for an ar so far. Mounted to the carry handle is a 3x9x32mm bsa deer hunter scope. Before you start, I know...I know: a magnifying scope on a 14.5 bbl, red dot mounted to something other than a ras, ris, or other high dollar acronym, and an ak muzzle brake to boot; 1 armchair commando on his way to fight backyard terror gnomes! Seriously, now that you can visualize the rifle, the two scope setup has an added benefit. Looking through the scope up to 4x or4.5x power the red dot shows up clearly enough to accurately shoot with and still holds its 50 yard zero/poi :eek: . How cool is that?! So I end up with a 100yd zero on my scope's cross hair with an adustable(4 different reticle patterns) red dot(with a fifty yd impact through the scope) that is centered about 4 mm under the cross hair of my 100yd impact! :eek: Co-witnessed irons to boot If someone will tell me how, I will post a pic :p