1-4x, 1-6x Others? $350 or under for AR15.

Xfire68

There are so many options out there these days and I already own some of those options but I like to have a optic for each of the AR's I have.

I own a Burris 5x Prism and a GRSC Combat Rifle Scope (CRS) 1-4x on 2 of the 3 AR's I own. The Burris is great but I would like to be able to adjust. The CRS is nice but the new version 1-6x is out of my budget range.

I am looking for options for all around use out to 200 yards for my 300 Blackout build. I shoot only Supers and the barrel is 16".

My eyes are not all that great and are getting worse with older age so a little over magnification for the range is not a bad thing. The scope must have good eye relief.

My budget is $350 but willing to wiggle a little if the quality and options are worth a bit more.

Xfire68

No opinions or suggestions? :eek:

Reviews from people that own optics in the category I am looking are limited as most that own them and like or love them rarely post that they like them. Only those that have issues tend to post what they think.

I had the time to check out a Nikon P223 today at Dick's and the glass and eye relief were great for $200 but I would still like to hear from fellow forum members on what they are using.

viciouskitty

I've used the primary arms 1-6 the price is around 260. The scope has held up well in a couple run and gun competitions and monthly 3 gun matches. Clarity is good for the money with minimal distortion on 1x. It's a bit on the heavy side though about a pound with the mount. I really love the reticule though and it's graduated correctly.

Xfire68

Thanks for the suggestions guys. The Vortex Strike Eagle looks interesting and likely the "Type" of scope I would lean to.